Needcompany is the international artist's company of Jan Lauwers, Grace Ellen Barkey and Maarten Seghers. The creations made at home "MILL" are shown on international stages. The elements of business support are now divided amongst colleagues. In 2019, Needcompany wishes to pursue proactive financial policies and will therefore bundle aspects of financial administration and implementation into a new position. The new employee helps to determine the strategy of the Tax shelter, implements the financial policies, negotiates with the necessary parties and helps to consolidate the artistic work.
Job description: Needcompany wishes to recruit a financial worker for its business operations. For this position we are looking for a driven and enthusiastic person who can support and help further expand our arts organisation. The core of the duties consists of administrative support for business and production management with a focus on the development and implementation of a tax shelter policy.
Tasks and responsibilities:
● Administrative support of financial and production aspects
● Knowledge development and policy development of the Tax shelter
● The follow-up, development and implementation of the Tax shelter for performing arts
● Support for financial administration (bank transactions, cash, invoicing, payments)
● Payroll administration and communication
● Support in implementing the tour planning
● Assistance with the closure of quarterly accounting and the annual accounts
● Preparation of various internal and external financial reports (quarterly and monthly reports, etc.)
● General administrative assistance (calendar management, correspondence, archiving, etc.)
Profile: You are passionate about the work of Needcompany and the arts in general. You like working with numbers and you have a relevant education and ambition to develop it further. You have a great sense of responsibility, you have organisational talent, are able to work independently and being a team player at the same time. You work efficiently and have great perseverance to achieve your objectives. You are able to work under time pressure and to manage stress. You speak Dutch or have a basic knowledge of it and are willing to improve it. You have sufficient proficiency of French and English to communicate with our partners.
Offer: Needcompany is a dynamic artistic organisation in Sint-Jans-Molenbeek and offers an exciting and varied job in a driven team. The remuneration is in accordance with the collective agreement for the performing arts (pc 304) with a part-time or full-time contract of indefinite duration.
Interested? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com before Sunday 4 August 2019. The first interviews are held on Friday 9 August 2019. Needcompany stands for promoting equal opportunities. People's qualities are more important than age, gender, ethnic origin, disability or nationality.
NeedcompanyEnsemble weNEEDmoreCOMPANY Contact Events Development Vacancy
tour datesFull calendar
ShopBooks Music Film